Thank you for your interest, the application period is now closed. Applicants moving forward in the process will be contacted by our team.
Inkinen is assisting Ronald McDonald House Charities Hawaii with their search for a President.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Ronald McDonald House Charities Hawaii, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing a home-away-from-home for seriously ill children and their families. RMHC Hawaii has been providing programs and partnerships aimed at improving the lives of children in Hawaii and the Pacific region for more than three decades. It operates two residential facilities to assist families that have children with serious health conditions and must fly to Oahu for critical medical treatments not available where they live. Lengths of stay vary depending on diagnosis but can range from several days to several months. The House strives to foster emotional, spiritual, and compassionate support to all who live within—keeping families close to the medical care they need and to each other.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The President of RMHC Hawaii will lead in a mission-driven environment, providing strong leadership to increase the organization’s visibility, funding, and development of programs. The President reports to the Board of Directors and is responsible for guiding the Board in developing the vision and strategy for the organization and for the successful implementation of that strategy. Together, they will ensure the organization’s relevance to the community and RMHC Hawaii’s accountability to its constituents. Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Strategic Vision and Organizational Leadership
- Internal and External Teambuilding
- Finance, Programs, and Operational Leadership
- Communications, Marketing, and Outreach
- Board Relations
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (graduate degree preferred) with 10 years of executive leadership experience managing teams, resources, and community partnerships and alliances.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage, inspire, and educate as a public speaker and presenter, in meetings and in written form.
- Success in acquiring/stewarding significant gifts, with experience in multiple aspects of fundraising including individual, corporate, major and planned gifts, annual and capital campaigns, events and grants.
- Demonstrated success as an organizational leader responsible for collaborating on strategic vision, and managing organizational growth and change.
- Solid understanding of business and fundraising trends in the not-for-profit community.